Translate

Friday, April 27, 2012

America ~ Mystery Babylon?

One Summer morning in 1998 in The New Beginnings Church, in Glen Avon, CA. I was seated in the back as Pastor Johnny Bunch was delivering his sermon. Pastor Bunch suddenly pointed directly at me and The Holy Spirit spoke through the pastor saying, "And if you happen to be in Sodom or Gomorrah when God allows it to be destroyed, He guarantees to take you up in the blink of an eye." No one else heard the pastor speak this message to me.

The following is the short version of how I know God has judged America and her days are numbered. God never fails to warn man of a coming destruction of a people or nation before He allows this destruction to happen. Read Amos 3:7.

March 28, 1994 I was a Lead driver, training new drivers in big trucks traveling all 48 states and Canada. Picking up my next student, Dennis Campbel and I made a delivery in the Chicago area that night between 9-12. On our return to our Schererville, IN. terminal the Holy Spirit whispered into my left ear just before entering a very sharp blind left turn (Under the I-57 NB lanes) on I-94 saying, "You must move out of this lane now." I was in the left lane passing a car at 60 mph. I suddenly jerked the steering wheel to the right and as the tractor was crossing the center line there was a car just starting to push a car off the curve in the left lane. Missing the three cars by just inches my student asked, "How did you know that?" I told Dennis, "The Good LORD shows me things and HE tells me things. The Holy Spirit whispered into my left ear saying, 'You must move out of this lane now.'"

April 1, The following Friday morning in Carrollton, TX just after receiving our next dispatch message for a load to be picked up in San Antonio ASAP for a Monday morning delivery in Southern California. Five minutes later another dispatch message came in saying, "There is a problem with this load. Go to the T/A truck stop in Mesquite and check in Sat. am." The Holy Spirit whispered in my left ear, "This load will not be ready until Monday." I told Dennis this as I was pulling out on I-35E. Again Dennis asked, "How do you know that?" And again I told him, "The Good LORD shows me things and HE tells me things and the Holy Spirit whispered this into my left ear."

Saturday morning just after crawling into the driver's seat I grab the keyboard to send a satellite message to ask about the our load. Dennis crawls into the jump seat as I am laying the keyboard down on the dash and asked, "Are you checking on our load?" I said, "Yes." Dennis asked, "How long will it take to get a reply?" I said, "It's 7 am on a Saturday morning, they can't be that busy, maybe eight minutes or so." The Holy Spirit whispered into my left ear saying, "This load will not be ready until Monday." I told Dennis, "But I can tell you right now their message will just say, 'This load will not be ready until Monday.'" Dennis asked, "How can you know this?" Again I spoke as before about the LORD's visions and spoken messages to me. Fifteen minutes late the keyboard beeps with a incoming message and it read, "This load will not be ready until Monday."

Sunday morning, I crawled into the driver's seat and glanced out the driver's window and seeing the small chapel the Holy Spirit whispered, "You must be in church this morning." At that very moment Dennis crawls into the jump seat and I turned to him and said. "I can tell you now why, or at least partly why our load was delayed Friday." Dennis asked, "Why was the load delayed?" I said, "Evidently God has a message for me in the sermon this morning, because The Holy Spirit just whispered, 'I must be in Church this morning.'" Two hours later the Chaplin came by my tractor to invite me to the service. I told him how the LORD had delayed our load Friday so that I would be in church this morning and that I thought God had a message in his sermon just for me today.

I was deeply upset with myself at the close of the sermon, thinking that I had missed God's message for me. I was bent forward staring into my Bible trying to replay the sermon in my head. The Chaplin, Richard Chamberlin began conversing with the other three men that had attended the service when I heard him snap his fingers and say, "I have a tape I want you men to have this morning." As the Chaplin came up the isle with the tape, without raising my head, I reached up to receive my tape. The Chaplin was telling us what was on the tape and he suddenly snapped his fingers again and said, "I have another tape that I must give you before you leave this morning." I still would not raise my head, as I reached to receive the second tape. The very second the tape touched my fingers I came up jumping and screaming, "That's it, that's it, that's it." The Chaplin asked, "What is it?" I screamed, "This is God's message for me this morning." The Chaplin says, "On this tape is my voice and I recorded parts of a vision of a nuclear attack on America as told by Pastor Dumitru Duduman in his book, Through The Fire Without Burning.

We who were in this chapel that morning were convinced that God has revealed this as being a true prophecy that will come in His timing and that God is always faithful and true to His Word.

The following is a message God gave to Pastor Dumitru Duduman in 1984 titled, Why did God name America Mystery Babylon? This is taken from the Hand Of Help Ministry website. You may also read the other warnings God gave Pastor Dumitru for America and please read His messages to Pastor Dumitru's grandson, Michael Boldea.

***************************************************

Why did God name America Mystery Babylon?

"Tell them, because all the nations of the world immigrated to America with their own gods and were not stopped. Encouraged by the freedom here, the wickedness began to increase. Later on, even though America was established as a Christian nation, the American people began to follow the strange gods that the immigrants had brought in, and also turned their backs on the God who had built and prospered this country."
Excerpted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

Also found in Through The Fire Without Burning on page 163.