Translate

Saturday, February 28, 2009

RFC undate

I wish I had the capability in my writings that I could say things just right that would draw each of you in to read every line in my RFC Newsletters. It seems as though most Americans are not interested in the truth as it pertains neither to God, nor to our politics.
To know and understand what a watchman is, please read Ezekiel 33:1-20
Yesterday I heard were the Stimulus Bill will funnel nine hundred million dollars to Hamas, yes, I said to Hamas, the terrorist organization. Terrorist organizations have killed thousands of Israelis and Americans over the last 30 years or more. The Bible makes it very clear that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed…
The Democratic Party during the Carter administration and everyone since has funneled millions of our tax dollars to either Yasser Arafat and his terrorist organizations or Hamas. The Blood of thousands of lives is on their heads as well as those who have supported the Democratic Party for the last 30 years or more…
So I take this opportunity to thank each one of you who has help support the Democratic Party in destroying our way of life and that of our children and grandchildren. watchman48@hotmail.com

Watchman48