Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2009

This Is A Supernatural Spiritual World

When I am sharing my faith in Christ with non-believers and I mention something about the Holy Spirit speaking a certain message into my left ear or speaking a message through my lips; the eyes of the non-believer will usually glance upward and then roll to the left or right, no doubt thinking that this is really, one crazy and radical Christian.
There are many Christians who do not believe in the many works of the Holy Spirit, they may read and study about God the Father and God the Son, yet they have very little faith; they fail to consider in any great detail of the unique role of the person of God the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit shares all the attributes of God the Father and God the Son. Perhaps they don’t try to understand the Holy Spirit, because of the confusion of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Many Christians think that the Holy Spirit or what some will call the Holy Ghost, is some mystical force; but He is an actual person of the trinity, just as much so as God the Father and God the Son.
The primary role of the Holy Spirit is that He bears "Witness" to Jesus Christ. "When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. John 15:26. He reveals the truth about Himself to our hearts and He acts as a teacher. However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him," but God has revealed it to us by His Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit Who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
1Cor. 2:9-13. He can also reveal God's will and God's truth to the heart of the Christian. Jesus told His disciples... He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. John 16:14
The Holy Spirit is given to live inside those who believe in Jesus, in order to produce Jesus’ character in the life of a believer. Many Christians fail to understand that the Holy Spirit can reveal himself in so many different ways to us.

My writing this post as with many of the others is to try to convince everyone that we live in a supernatural spiritual world. All things are possible when you live with the faith of Christ in your life. I hope you can take the time to read my post on July 21st titled “A Special Message,” which reveals shocking revelations by the Holy Spirit.
The attempt for me to try to explain the Holy Spirit’s works is far, far above my abilities and the best thing I can say is that I highly recommend that you read the very best book ever written about the Holy Spirit, I have read this book several times from cover to cover, over and over and there is no book that can even began to compared to it, of course I am speaking of God’s Holy Word, The Bible.
My mission in this life since April 1994 has been to try to help open eyes as to how real God is and to share the love of Christ with all that I meet. Late one night in Atlanta, Ga. being filled with the Holy Spirit, with His protection and my faith in Christ, I walked into the middle of a gang filled with drugs, prostitutes and one man waving a pistol fired off three round not more than twenty five feet behind me as I was witnessing to his muslin brother. On another occasion several months later I continued to walk up to a man holding a 9mm pistol pointed at my face and in both cases I knew that God is no respecter of a person and He loves the un-repentant sinners just as much as He loves me. I knew and understood that there is nothing to fear in this life. Yes, I could have been killed in either case, but to die while trying to spread the Good News of Christ Jesus, I believed would have been the best thing to happen to me next to my salvation and my becoming a Father with the births of my son and daughter.

Jesus was speaking to His disciple regarding His departure, “But God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. Isaiah 40:13, 14
The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Cor. 2:10-14

Jesus assured His followers that He would not leave them without a Helper by saying, “But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” John 14:26
"If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.“ John 14:15-17

This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:6-12. "If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." John 14:15-17.
The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Cor.2:14.

We have been in a deadly war, a spiritual war for the souls of man. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12. This war was actually won at the resurrection of Christ nearly two thousand years ago, but still, the battle will continue for the souls of man all the way up to the Battle of Armageddon.
The wise decision is to accept Christ Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOR today before it is too late. Jesus has made a promise that He will never forsake you… Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8