Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Eagle and The Serpents (Pt 2)

A Renewal of Ezekiel’s Call as Watchman is found in Ezekiel chapter 33: The word of the Lord came to me: When I say to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. But if you do warn the wicked person to turn from their ways and they do not do so, they will die for their sin, though you yourself will be saved.
And if I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ but they then turn away from their sin and do what is just and right—if they give back what they took in pledge for a loan, return what they have stolen, follow the decrees that give life, and do no evil—that person will surely live; they will not die. None of the sins that person has committed will be remembered against them. They have done what is just and right; they will surely live.


Man's so called wisdom in thinking he knows all that there is to be known has always amazed me. Wisdom is gained from what man has experienced in life but true wisdom comes from God. There is nothing in this life that man can say for a certainty, unless he has seen, or experienced directly or indirectly that which pertains to his statements, beliefs, or faith. In other words, for man to say, "I know God does not exist," just because he personally has not experienced a life changing event is nothing less than pure ignorance.

I read Pastor Michael Boldea's message, The Eagle and the Serpents for the first time on Sunday evening, October 17,'04. I read through this message maybe four or five times before praying. I started crying out, "God, the president of Iran has said he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map." I continued, "God, this man may be crazy, but he is smart enough to know that should he strike Israel with this intention, America would most likely strike Iran to do the same. My body shook and I said, "God they have to strike America first and 1000 times that of the 9/11 attack if he thinks he can scare America away from protecting Israel."
I continued in prayer asking God for a confirmation to Brother Boldea's message and to help me to be more sensitive to the Holy Spirit's voice and His presence within me.

The following Thursday night on my return trip out to Boston and back, I stopped in Fremont, IN. for the night. As I walked into the restaurant at the truck stop, another driver who was standing in line to place his order turned to look at me, which caught my attention. Our eyes were still focused on each other as he began to scream at me. He then made a misleading movement, as if he was reaching in his pocket. At the same time I was detecting others in the restaurant who were jumping up from their tables while beginning to scream. Thinking this man had pulled a pistol from his pocket I was turning to my right to run from the restaurant, but it was as if I was moving in slow motion. In the last second before running out I glanced down expecting to see a pistol pointed at my back, but to my relief, I saw his hand at his waist pointing his index finger at me. I finally realized what he was screaming, "I think you have something you need to tell me." I turned towards him and as I was approaching him I said, "Yes, yes, I do have something to tell you."
I told this man how I was led in April 1994 to the prophecies God had given to Pastor Dumitru Duduman and the two confirmations He gave me for these prophecies. I also told this man of the vision God had given the pastor at LaGrange Christian Assembly and the two confirmations given to me to confirm this vision as well.

This man said he had something to tell me and he suggested that we move to a booth. Once seated, He said that God had shown him a vision in 1996. It began with looking through a picture frame and slowly coming in to focus it was as if he was looking down on United States. "Suddenly a puff of white smoke appeared over Southern California," He continued, "I don't run the upper East Coast, but just seconds later there was another puff of white smoke, my guess is maybe the Philadelphia area and seconds later another puff of white smoke and I guessed this as being maybe the Boston area. Suddenly all three areas turned black and the picture disappeared."

I then said, "You have seen the second major terrorist attack." This driver responded, "Then there are two more attacks to come." I said, "Yes, two more major terrorist attacks." I continued to tell him how I read the message God gave Pastor Boldea the Sunday night before and in prayer, I said that it would be 1000 times greater then that of the 9/11 attack. I then added, I was certain God has shown him where the second major attack will be.

Shocked, the driver said, "1000 times greater, that would be..........." I said, "Approximately three million people." He asked, "What do you think they will use?" I told this man that I have been praying on this since Sunday night, and I have come to the conclusion that to kill three million people and to think he can scare America away from supporting Israel; they would most likely use chemical, biological, dirty nuke, suitcase nuke or any combination of the four.

One revelation from God is worth far more than the knowledge gained from all the books in the world written by men who have no understanding or comprehension of the absolute truth of God's WORD. In His great Mercy, God seeks to warn man in order to keep him from His judgment.
Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14
Sadly, I believe the vast majority will refuse to call upon God's name.

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners —of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display His immense patience as an example for those who would believe in Him and receive eternal life. 1 Timothy 1:15-16