Translate

Monday, April 2, 2018

Final Days or Is It Our Final Hours

It was twenty-four years ago tomorrow, Sunday, April 3, 1994 that the Holy Spirit had whispered a message in my left ear each morning beginning on Apr. 1st to led me to the prophecies revealing USA's destruction, which God had given to Pastor Dumitru Duduman in the mid 1980s.

For two years and nine months I tried to deny that God would allow such a thing to happen to United States but having a total of five witnesses as to how God led me to these prophecies made that impossible.

On the morning of January 22, 1997 I had heard on a local radio station in southern California that United States has allowed the murdering of approx. 26 million babies through abortion since Roe vs. Wade Bill, that night I was praying and crying asking how it is that we have allowed this to happen in America. After closing out my prayer I laid quietly waiting on God for an answer for several minutes when the Holy Spirit whisper in my left ear saying, "I will repay America double for her iniquities."

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).

I cried out, "God, that would be 52 million deaths." Thus it was a certainty that USA's destruction was in our future but still I wanted to deny God would let this happen... I went back into prayer saying, "God, if this is really a true prophecy for America then You should give me two confirmations to verify this as being a true prophecy for America's destruction."

The two confirmations given me came through my next CDL student, I have written about this several times so I won't go into this again...

My efforts as a watchman is to warn those who have the ears to hear these warnings... You may Google, "The Message For America - Hand of Help Ministries" to read of these prophecies given to Pastor Duduman for the destruction of United States.

Our final days are here and it is your choice whether to believe in God's warnings or not to believe, just as it is your choice to believe in Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior.

The Bible tells us that the fool says, "There is no God!" But the fool can't know God when he refuses to search for God.

If you haven't searched for God in the past than today is the day you should start. Please believe me, I know; no one is so good that he doesn't need a Savior and no one has sinned so great that he can't be forgiven.

Confess your past sins and ask God to come into your heart and acknowledge Jesus Christ' death on the Cross and His Resurrection as your atonement for your sins....

If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved
(Romans 10:9).