Translate

Friday, October 7, 2011

Deeply Sicken



I am sickened every time I see this or a video like this on the TV.... I agree that the abuse of a animal is a horrible thing and it would take a truly sick and evil person to do such a thing to any animal. But with that being said, what would you call the person who would slaughter the most innocent of all human life still residing in a Mother's womb?

God can and will forgive a person who has truly repented and turned from this horrific sin. He proved this to me and to a young mother named Marcy in southern California on Friday night Jan. 22, 1999. After telling the abortion stories He has given me to a youth group and to Marcy the leader, I then gave them God's message stating, "God can even forgive a sin as great as this!"

That night lying in my bed, I began my prayers by saying, "A long, long time ago I had an abortion, and I have never shared this with anyone." Shocked by what I had just said; I cried out, "God, those were Marcy's words, she has never forgiven herself, but now she knows without a doubt You have forgiven her!"

That Sunday morning Marcy and her husband, Marlin were the greeters at the Church I attended. After shaking hands with Marlin I reached out to Marcy and to my surprise I said, "I have a message from God for you this morning. God wants you to know that you will see your first daughter when you get to heaven." Shocked at what I had just said, I fell back a step or two and asked, "Marcy, do you know that your first child was a little girl?" Marcy replied, "Yes, I asked the nurse and she said, the baby was a girl."

To those foolish enough to believe that God does not exist or that man can not be in a personal and intimate relationship with Him I must say:
God's message for those that refuse to repent of this horrific sin is:
Cursed is he who sheds innocent blood and he who refuses to accept Christ Jesus as their LORD and Savior. For you are a people without understanding and knowledge of the Holy One.

"You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. Or do you think Scripture says without reason that He jealously longs for the Spirit He has caused to dwell in us? But He gives us more Grace. That is why Scripture says: God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble." James 4:4-6