Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who Is The Real Terrorist?

This administration just doesn't understand where the real danger is or who the real terrorist are... They refuse to call this a war against the Islamic extremist, thus they will fail in protecting this nation. Now they are trying to say the anti-abortionist and the Christian are the terrorist that they must worry about...

Tell me Mr. President, who was it who spoke and voted against the Born Alive Bill in the Illinois Senate? What main party has voted to support and fund the mass slaughter of millions of babies through abortion?
God's judgement is made clear and this proves to us that the blood of the Islamic terrorist will be on his own head as well as anyone else who sheds innocence blood.

Mr. President and members of the Democratic Party, if you want to see the face of the real terrorist just look in the mirror ...There is blood not only on the Islamic terrorist' hands, but also on the hands of those who perform abortions; and on the hands of those who have passed the laws allowing this slaughter; and even on the hands who have supported these Congressmen and Senators with their vote for the last thirty seven years.
The evidence is indisputable, you have not only helped to murder approximately 50 million innocence babies but you have also help to bring about the future destruction of America.

Yes, you may call me a radical Christian, a man that believes in the very word of God and who knows God's wrath is about to be poured out to repay America double for her sins.

Please listen closely to what the man is saying in this video.


Wake up America; President Obama's administration refusal to tell the truth as to where the real danger lies is not protecting America, but it only emboldens them in their endeavor to bring Muslim rule world wide.

The following was taken from an e-mail message
-----------------------
Muslim Belief

This is a true story and the author,
Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance.
During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I
directed my question to the Muslim and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!


I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us send it on! This is your chance to make a difference...

Now that the voting is over... I still do not depend on either the democratic
party or the republican party to fix our country. I trust only GOD who said, "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2Ch.7:14

I believe GOD is calling us to stand up for HIS values, and bring America back to meaning, "In GOD we trust."