Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

God Is The Same Today

Since 1994 I have had several people ask me why I am so negative about America's future. My reply is that I will not dilute or cover over the truth of God's warnings for America. Whenever there is a chance that I might be able to help open someone’s eyes and ears to the truth of God's Word, His amazing Love and to speak His warnings for America, I must make the effort to do so. Yes, many have said, that little bald headed man is crazy, but then aren't we all a little crazy in one way or another? Even my two sisters believed I was crazy in Dec. 1994. They were standing in the kitchen when I came up to the counter and said, "The ones who were behind the World Trade Center bombing last year will be back to hit this building again, and when they do, they will bring this building all the way down to the ground. (Eze. 33:1-6)
Although, I feel as thou 60 is yet a young age, my body has a lot of aches and pains, but my LORD gives me the strength from day to day to continue on with the work He has given me to do and I will not stop until the LORD calls me home.

I have also heard many, who lacked the knowledge and wisdom of the Word of God, say that God does not give visions, dreams, or spoken messages any more, and several have told me that we who think He does, are as crazy as those who are giving their hard earned money to the churches and believing everything that these crazy ministers are saying.

The Bible, which is God breathed, is to be our guide through this life, revealing that we live in a spiritual realm and the Bible is the only book with the absolute truth that can lead us to live a Christian life. The Bible assures us that God is the same today as He was 2000 years ago with His disciples, or 3000 years ago with King David, or 5000 years ago with Abraham and even 6000 years ago as He was with Adam and Eve and as He will be forever and ever. So, maybe your god doesn't give visions, dreams or spoken messages, but I assure you the One True God is still just as much involved with His children lives as He has ever been throughout history.

First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 2 Peter 3-4

Proverbs 1:5 let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance- 10:14 Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin. 12:15 The way of a fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice. 13:20 He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm. 14:16 A wise man fears the LORD and shuns evil, but a fool is hotheaded and reckless. 15:7 The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the hearts of fools. 19:20 Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. 29:11 A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.

Even the most powerful nation in all the world, with the best armed and greatest fighting men, with its wealth and even with its nuclear capabilities cannot survive when the nation and its leaders repeatedly reject the Word of God. America's destruction is coming in God's timing; and many as they lay dying in our streets will cry out: "God, why are You letting this happen to America?" And many, even in their darkest hour will refuse to repent of their sins and accept JESUS as their LORD and SAVIOR.

JESUS said. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. Rev. 21:6-8